The following information is for Office, Home and Virtual Visits.
- Protecting your family is important to us during the COVID-19 situation. We take special care to disinfect all equipment before and after your visit, and take all the precautions outlined by the CDC. If we, or anyone in our families, has any symptoms of illness, we will be in touch with you to either cancel or reschedule our appointment. We ask that families contact us prior to their appointment if anyone in the family shows any signs of illness, or is traveling from a high-risk area. For now, cancellation fees will not be applied for families who are cancelling due to illness. Virtual consults are also available for certain situations. Please text us if you have any questions 508-203-7797.
- A valid credit card number is required when booking an appointment, even if we considered in-network with your insurance company. If choosing to pay later or with another payment method, your card will not be charged unless you cancel your appointment without at least a 24 hours notice, at which point a $50.00 cancellation fee will be automatically applied.
- The two weeks of follow-up message support that comes with most visits, is available through a secure messaging portal.
During the book process, you will be able to join our wait list to be contacted if a sooner appointment becomes available.
If you do not see a date and time that works for you, please text us at 508-203-7797 for assistance.
If you are within 30 minutes of the Worcester office, an office visit is encouraged. We are located at 218 Shrewsbury St. Suite 105B, Worcester, MA 01604. If you live within 30 minutes of the office and have special circumstances and would prefer a home visit, please email us.
Shelly is now seeing clients Wednesday afternoons in Wayland! If you are in the Boston area, this is a great in-person option. The office is located at 260 Boston Post Rd, Suite 1, Wayland, MA 01778.
Please note if you are booking an in-home consult, the appointment times on the schedule are estimations. Due to traveling times and locations, we may contact you and ask to adjust your appointment. Thanks for understanding.
An additional $50 travel fee will be applied to the following towns: Allston, Arlington, Billerica, Belmont, Boston, South Boston, Back Bay, Jamaica Plain, Roxbury, West Roxbury, Hyde Park, Roslindale, Malden, Medford, Newton, Needham, North Reading, Brookline, Brighton, Allston, Charlestown, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Somerville, Wakefield, Walpole, Watertown, Quincy, Braintree, Stoneham
Please note that some areas are outside of my service area. We will do our best to contact you at the earliest convenience to notify you and provide resources to help you find a provider in your area. Generally, I service towns within 40 miles of Worcester.
For twins, the visit is 30 minutes longer and an additional $50 fee is applied.
Aetna and Unicare Subscribers Only:
- A valid credit card number is required when booking an appointment.
- Your card will not be charged unless a copay or deductible is due.
- Text any questions to 508-203-7797.
- If booking a virtual visit, please enter the coupon code "Insurance" to avoid having to pay at time of booking.