Welcome To AfterCare
AfterCare of LifeSpring International Ministries, Inc. provides compassionate and effective services through prayer, counseling, and teaching. We minister according to divine design, teaching first how we were created by our Father to live: Spirit, Soul & Body. We depend on the resources of heaven for freedom for our clients.
AfterCare Ministry is NOT the same as Personal Advocacy. Personal Advocacy sessions provide the freedom to experience the rewards that come from making better choices and receiving restored opportunities in your life. They release you from the bondages that have held you and your family captive for generations. Often there is more work to do after your Personal Advocacy session. AfterCare is the next step in your journey to healing and restoration.
AfterCare Ministry empowers you through the guidance of the Holy Spirit to identify those areas of your life where change in mindset and behavior need to occur. We work together with you to help you recognize your underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and help you adjust to a new, healthier lifestyle through wise and practical counseling.
If you have questions, feel free to contact:
Jen Jones, Director of AfterCare Ministry, email@example.com
Below you will discover how to register for a class, group or make a counseling appointment.
There are three types of appointments you can schedule with this booking software:
- Group counseling
- Individual personal counseling appointments with Jen Jones
See below the classes and groups being offered as well as dates and times for personal counseling availability. Click the "rectangle" containing the event you are interested in. If a class is listed click "join" or "continue".
- All meeting times in our advertising and marketing of these classes are in Eastern Time.
- Please take time to use this Time Zone Converter link, to help you know what time corresponds with your own time zone and USA Eastern Time. You can check it now, it will open in a new browser window.
- You will be asked to select your own time zone in the enrollment process below.
An immediate Confirmation email will be sent to you when you have successfully booked an appointment or a class.
The email will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org" - it is an automated email and will likely go to your Promotions, Spam or Junk folders due to email filters.
- It is your responsibility to search your email inbox and find the Confirmation email. Please mark it as important or flag it by putting it in your primary inbox. Why? Because we will send you a Reminder email before your first class or before your appointment, and if you've told your email provider that our emails are important to you, then there is a greater chance it will land in your primary inbox.
Both the Confirmation email and the Reminder email contain the Zoom link which you will click to easily join your appointment on your device. Please make sure you are connecting from a device with a working camera and microphone when you click the link to join the meeting. The meeting will not open until the exact day and time of your appointment.